AudiologyTalk Humor Central
Recently aired on AudiologyTalk:
Top Things People Do While Listening to AudiologyTalk (aired in reverse order on 06/27/2011)
Also aired on AudiologyTalk
- Play AudiologyTalk in one ear and listen to the dichotic digits test in the other.
- Pay overdue bills.
- Update their Facebook page. Change status to "bored."
- Wait for NOAH to fully load (that's an hour right there)
- Practice your announcing skills, because you can certainly do this better.
- Bang head against wall repeatedly.
- Silently mouth the W-22 list. We synch up well...
- Memorize the AAA Code of Ethics.
- Plan itinerary for AudiologyNOW! in Boston. Avoid the AudiologyTalk booth.
- Repeatedly e-mail internet service provider. Request they block audiologytalk.com.
- Actively model the "Turn It to the Left" campaign. All the way to the left...
- Mow the lawn af full speed, pretending dog feces are land mines (this one from John's personal life experiences)
- complete VISA for trip to third world country. One without internet access.
- Write an e-mail to Chinese hackers, begging them to launch a denial of service (DoS) attack on audiologytalk.com.
Reasons Why YOU Should Buy Sonic Innovations
Featured Audiology Joke:
Submitted by AT from MN on
An old man was wondering if his wife had a hearing problem.
So one night, he stood behind her while she was sitting in her lounge chair.
He spoke softly to her, "Honey, can you hear me?"
There was no response.
He moved a little closer and said again, "Honey, can you hear me?"
Still, there was no response.
Finally he moved right behind her and said, "Honey, can you hear me?"
She replied, "For the third time, Yes!"
Click here for the full joke archive or to submit your own joke